Monday, November 23, 2009

Yeah, about what I said last time...

So on the Ruins last week Brad got completely shit faced hammered and picked a fight with Darrell. If you recall last week's (or whenever the hell I posted it) post I said Darrell is a solid fantasy pick cause he flies below the radar and doesn't start shit. In light of everything that transpired I still stand by my statement (cause I refuse to be wrong on this!).

The upside of the beating, and subsequent dual booting, is that they're still on good terms AND Darrell beat his prediction of "dropping you in 3" by annihilating Brad's face in 1 fell swoop. I mean Jesus Christ, look at his face!



The biggest lesson we can take away from this is DON'T PICK A FIGHT WITH A GUY WHO KNOWS HOW TO BOX. Unless you KNOW you can fight better than him, then don't fight him. But this all goes out the window when you've downed a bottle or two of wine.

Unfortunately this week's episode comes when my brother (and wingman for all things TV related) is gonna be out of town. Our University of Utah Runnin' Utes are gonna be in Vegas for the Las Vegas Invitational... Whatever the hell that is. All I know is that he's in Vegas, I'm here alone and Thanksgiving is being pushed back to Sunday the 29th in the Chandler house. My loss is your gain. I'll end up watching it on Wednesday, and I'll probably throw something up soon there after. Probably with a lot more profanity too

No comments:

Post a Comment