Friday, November 13, 2009

the little things

I'm gonna go ahead and say that you bought the shoes you're wearing (if you're wearing a pair, if not go put some on or at least put a pair next to your computer) because they look good and/or they're comfy. I bought all of mine because of those reasons. Except the internet thing. This guy doesn't buy his shoes off the internet cause most of my shoes aren't the same size, but they fit exactly the same.

I digress

I grabbed my Herman 2's, Hsu's and Koston 1's because they looked good, they were comfortable and...

Because the insoles looked awesome.

Seriously. You may think I'm an idiot, but that was the tipping point. And here are the insoles so you can see the awesomeness:

Herman 2's
insoles-4

Hsu's
insoles-3

AL50's
insoles-2

Koston's
insoles-1

No comments:

Post a Comment