Monday, August 31, 2009

Supremacy Racing X FICE meet

On September 30 some bad ass cars and some dumb ass people came to downtown Salt Lake for The Finale, the last meet of the summer. As I pulled in front of FICE I saw a mess of cars backed up trying to get into the alley/parking lot behind the store. Knowing that my shit box wasn't worthy of being parked with the hotness I parked around the corner and walked on in. Here's what I saw through out the 6 and a half hours I was there:


Supremacy X FICE-1
Frank was tearing around on the phone trying to get people to the meet...I think

Supremacy X FICE-2
Gramps brought out his clean CRX, then admired the green gorilla on the wall behind the dumpster most of the night.

Supremacy X FICE-3
Frank's prime parking spot.

Supremacy X FICE-4
half of the parking situation behind the store

Supremacy X FICE-5
Supremacy X FICE-6
The RHD cars made the trek up from Provo

Supremacy X FICE-24
This is Jordan. He drew the lucky/unlucky straw and had to cover the meet for Tunerzine.com. This was his first time doing something like this, so naturally I bugged the living hell out of him. I got video of that, but it's not edited yet. Me torturing him will be up tomorrow.

Supremacy X FICE-30
This is the lucky part of event coverage: telling hot chicks to pose next to a car. I couldn't get them to do any posing cause I just had my point and shoot... Hoes

Supremacy X FICE-33
The unlucky part: Tony getting his "sexy" on

Now the rest of my pics (which can be seen here) are your standard meet picture fare. But me and Jordan did some serious collaborating and shot some bad ass pics after the meet. When those pics see the light of day I'll let you know, but in the meantime enjoy mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment