Monday, August 3, 2009

A scheduled shoot actually happened!

I can't believe it either. I get one more and this little project might see the light of day! Let's go over the list of people who bailed, and why they probably can't make a rescheduled shoot:

Dave Brewer- Blew up his car on the way over, and is now in Mexico working on his documentary project. Don't know when he's coming back, and one of his facebook statuses made it sound like he was probably gonna die down there.

Bobbo- Working. Damnit.

Yeah, that's about the list. There's one chick I want to ask cause she looks like a dumb blonde, but she has amazing taste in music but I don't know her too well so I'm kinda passing on that one for the moment.

So know that you know what's been going on, here's a pic of my Subaru! I'm going to shoot more pics of it this week, only because nobody seems to want a shoot.

BG Outback

No comments:

Post a Comment