Friday, August 7, 2009

Part 1 of the Interesting Project

Yes, finally the thing I've been talking about can be seen. I've only got this one and another one so I'm gonna hold on to the second until I shoot a third. Anyway, here it is. Part 1, my friend Jeffrey Eldridge:

Jeffrey-2

Jeffrey-1

Jeffrey-3


Yes, that last one is of him in a Guy Fawkes mask. No, it's not a prop I have kicking around. He bought it at a Halloween store a few years after V for Vendetta came out. If he waited until they closed he could have hopped in the dumpster and grabbed one for free, but oh well. He also, occasionally, wears it on his drive home from work.

The first time I met Jeffrey was at a meet for a local car website. He was wearing black shoes, black pants, a black shirt and a black trench coat. In summer. It was interesting to say the least. That day was also the first time he drank a Mountain Dew.

Other interesting facts and/or out and out lies about Mr. Eldridge:

His PC, which he built himself, can run Crysis on full settings. Quite the impressive feat.
Has owned a 4th generation Honda Prelude, which he loved, until he wrecked it. T'was a sad day for all.
Also has had a hand in swapping a 302 ci Ford V8 into a 3rd generation Toyota Supra. Again, impressive feat.
He is Neo. He flies and everything, it's awesome
He's related to Justin Eldredge, professional skateboarder.

That's all I've got for now. There will be another, and hopefully another, and another, and another, and another, and another, and another, and another...

No comments:

Post a Comment