Sunday, April 25, 2010

Supremacy Racing 8th Anniversary

On April 24th Utah Honda folk from Logan to Chester (i.e. the sticks) descended upon 1727 Main Street in Sunset to celebrate Supremacy Racing's 8 year Anniversary. Frank, Kel, Eric, Kam and a few others jumped through every hoop getting this thing organized. Eric came to C&C that morning to rally the troops and get everyone up there in time. I didn't join the caravan, electing to get lost looking for the Herriman skatepark (good news, I found it and it's awesome). After my adventure in the suburbs I made my way north.

Despite leaving late, AND from a point much farther south than I'd have liked to, I arrived early. I said my hello's, gave Micah and Chan DVD's with their COTM shoots on them, and then got to shooting. Here's what I saw:

SR 8th (3 of 43)

SR 8th (11 of 43)
SR 8th (9 of 43)
Eric's K swapped coupe, aka the shit box haha

SR 8th (13 of 43)
SR 8th (28 of 43)
SR 8th (12 of 43)
Next to Eric's coupe was Billy's immaculate hatch

SR 8th (5 of 43)
SR 8th (4 of 43)
SR 8th (7 of 43)
A pair of NASA road racing vets graced the lot with their presence

SR 8th (8 of 43)
Here's something I thought was just a story: Ryan's DC5. It chilled in the lot while he directed traffic into and out of the civilian parking lot

SR 8th (14 of 43)
Oooo, shiny. The ITB's on Frank's all motor hatch.

SR 8th (29 of 43)
Food tent. What you can't see are the coolers full of Starbucks. Yes, there was Starbucks. Yes, they sponsored the event.

DJ
No live band this year, but we did have a DJ

SR 8th (43 of 43)
Pretty good turn out.

Thanks to Frank and Kel and everyone who helped organize this. Check out the Supremacy Racing 8th set on my flickr page, and check out Supremacy's blog for more pics and info on what's going on with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment