Friday, January 1, 2010

Favorite photos from '09

A shot quite a bit in 2009. Not nearly as much as I wanted to, but plenty nonetheless. So here are my favorite photos from last year. Feel free to tell me your favorites. By that I mean favorites of mine, of yours, of whoever's. What photos got you going last year?


Kat (10 of 20)
This was one of the first times Kat and I hung out. She's awesome, I hope we can hang out and shoot more in 2010


Garrison ollie 1
Garrison 5050 a angle
jeff cunt slide
I skate with lots of people, and I love em all but if I had to take 2 guys and get tricks it's gonna be Garrison and Jeff. They just go at anything! Jeff blew out his knee, but he'll be back by the summer. Garrison is Garrison, I know he's been angry but I really only remember him having a huge grin on his face.

Side note: Brock's video is done, and the homies (which I'm not apparently) have seen it. Jovi told me about it, he said it was really good. AND it's got some of the guys in it: Glenn, Jovi, Garrison, Jeff, Nick, Matt, Hads and some other favorites. When Brock has a proper premier, or I see it, I'll let you know about it. Anyway, back to the list.


Brody's WRX-6
Brody's race car. I love this fuckin photo


legacy bridge-1
The Legacy Bridge at the University of Utah. Everyone likes the color photo, but I like the black and white one better.

So there you have it. My favorites from '09

No comments:

Post a Comment