Thursday, May 13, 2010

May 7

About a week a go I was coerced, err invited to tag along with my brother as he went around to local businesses to hang up posters for the University of Utah Jimmyball Basketball Camps. Here's what I was seeing...


my day (1 of 9)
First things first, local indigenous flora.

my day (2 of 9)
We hit paydirt at Whole Foods

my day (3 of 9)
Then the fire crew showed up, and parked rather conveniently.

my day (4 of 9)
If I shot this in July you'd damn well better believe there'd be fireworks and at least one Bald Eagle in the frame

my day (5 of 9)
Signage

my day (6 of 9)
Here's my brother singing in the car and doing some choreography. He does this all the time. Here he's singing something by Alabama and ridiculing me for not knowing who the hell they are.

my day (7 of 9)
Speeding home

my day (8 of 9)
When we got home Jason proceeded to sit down on the couch and fall asleep for a good 3 hours.

my day (9 of 9)
And with that, I'm done

No comments:

Post a Comment