Monday, March 8, 2010

Aquarium

On Saturday Sam told me to come to Guth. As I was pulling in he told me it was closed (it wasn't) and that I should go to Sandy. So I did.

Got to Sandy, hung out with Sam and waited for Jovi, Glenn and Garrison to get there. When they got there they proceeded to warm up. When they got warmed up we talked about where to go street skating. We wound up going to the aquarium.

spot prep-1
It was kinda rugged, so Glenn and Garrison did some prep work

Glenn wallride-1
Glenn got something

Jovi road rash-1
So did Jovi

Garrison-1
Garrison didn't land anything...

Garrison-2
...but he got something

I'm debating on whether or not to post the photo of what he got. I'm not gonna say what it was, but it involves Sam following through on something he said he'd do as we were leaving.

No comments:

Post a Comment