Monday, March 29, 2010

UtahHondas.net Spring meet

UtahHondas.net had their 4th annual spring meet on 3/28, and I was there. I wasn't too happy, but damnit I showed up! And early too.

Over 300 cars and 900 people showed up. Now, I could show you the cars I shot, but there weren't that many good cars and you've seen most of them. Instead I'm posting people and other random pictures. Hell, that the reason I go to these damn things: to talk to my friends.

meet pics-2
Dave's Starion/Trans Am/944/Firebird/FC

meet pics-17
Micah loves his EG

meet pics-20
It's easy to see why he does

meet pics-23
This pretty much sums up the meet

meet pics-25
Jordan and...umm...yeah...

meet pics-27
Kyle's getting that shit tattooed on him

meet pics-28
He's got a fight in April. I think it's going to ruin his modeling career

meet pics-30
THAT'S A FUCKING QUARTER!!!

meet pics-33
I dunno why, but I really like this photo

meet pics-34
Hi Tony!

meet pics-35
Hi Tony and Chase!

meet pics-36
Mike AKA Grizzly fucking Adams

meet pics-37
Grizzly and some guy sitting on Jordan's car

meet pics-41
The two dudes looking into the camera are Dave, master of the ghetto arts, and Jerry, the guy who did all of the cooking and most of the setup.

It was good times. If you wanna see the car pics click here.

1 comment: